Freshly painted spacious 3 Bedroom home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious 3 bedroom, single level home enjoys an elevated position ensuring a gentle sea breeze and sunshine all day in the well maintained north facing fully fenced gardens.
More features include brick and tile construction, double glazed windows to ensure the home remains peaceful and warm, with brick fireplace as well as gas heating. Bedrooms are generously sized, two with built in robes.
Enjoy a sunny, peaceful position, with the spacious living areas and maintained gardens.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Eco friendly & Pet friendly family house
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms, double glazed windows & two bedroom with built in robes
- Absolute stunning fireplace in lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen with gas cook top, double sink and dishwasher
- Balcony with view and BBQ space
- New york style laundry
- Modern Style bathroom and second toilet
- Peaceful position in a quiet, family friendly street
- Plenty of playground around the house for kids
- A large secure garage
- Plenty of off street parking
- Garden maintenance included
Perfect location for walking distance:
- Local gym, playground, local shops, Dee Why Grand shopping centre
- City express bus stops
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.