Ray White Allambie Heights
SOLD - Ultimate Location Fantastic Lifestyle
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
* When you walk through the front door at this fabulous location you know you have come home. In a quiet community setting a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a breath from the tranquil waters of Manly Dam, this brick residence presents the ultimate in location and lifestyle.
* Awash with natural light and with captivating views across the valley to Manly and the Ocean beyond, by day or night, this home exudes a feel of serenity and relaxation.
* Clean and sophisticated, yet comfortable and homely. This home affords two separate living areas.
* Polished timber floors throughout.
* Bathed in sunshine a large open plan living and dining area flows out onto a wrap around deck with alfresco dining area, overlooking the pool and gardens.
* A further separate lounge offers a sanctuary to catch up on your favourite author or perhaps teens getaway, or a convenient playroom for the kids.
* The spacious kitchen is light and bright and offers the perfect family and entertainers hub, with plenty of storage, bench space and convenient breakfast bar.
* The accommodation comprises three large bedrooms all with views. The master bedroom has cathedral ceilings, a walk through wardrobe, en suite and private access to a balcony with district views.
* The family bathroom is enormous and has both full bath and shower.
* Outside, an ample driveway leads to a two-car brick and tile carport with light and power and there is also room for a boat and caravan.
* The back garden provides a private oasis for family and friends with a barbeque and lawn area adjoining a fully fenced in-ground pool.
* All this just moments from the Allambie Heights village shops & restaurants, buses to the CBD, schools and childcare.
645m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.