SOLD! by Ken Snell - 0400 620 000 for details:
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
* Perched high affording 180 degree sweeping district views over golf course to Manly Beach, never to be built out. This well maintained attractive beach house style, single level home is perfectly configured for relaxed family living and outdoor entertaining.
* Beautiful tropical landscaped gardens, and enjoying a large viewing terrace (a perfect spot for evening cocktails
* A large family living room opens to a generous entertaining deck and a delightful child-friendly grassed garden.
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, are serviced by 1.5 bathrooms.
* A good sized kitchen features integrated Smeg oven and cook top appliances and a separate internal laundry.
* Additional features include a fantastic garage office, polished timber floors and a fresh beach house atmosphere all on a generous block of 561 sqm
* Comfortable as is, it offers potential to capitalise on expansive views to the coast and create your ideal family haven.
* Delight in the tranquility of this family home with access to local village shops, schools, transport, Warringah Mall and Manly Beach.
* Brand new hot water system.
Fully renovated secure home studio separate to house, large entertaining deck with views to Golf Course and Manly and beautiful tropical gardens are key features of this contemporary beach style house.
Perfect for a young couple or growing family you can relax into a comfortable house that requires little or no immediate money to spend in a location that is emerging as a hot location. Local access is fantastic with only a short bike ride through parks to the beach, walk to express transport to the city as well as all within a walking distance to the local Shopping Mall.
In addition to three bedrooms and two bathrooms, an as new kitchen opens out to the back deck with an enclosed backyard which is perfect for kids and/or pets to play. Enjoy the light in this North facing timber floored house.
This Property is a absolute must to inspect...
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.