Ray White Allambie Heights
Outstanding Views and Unlimited Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in this quiet sought after street, capturing outstanding North-East views to the ocean, this well maintained brick and tile home is perfectly liveable now, but offers the potential to capitalise on this fabulous location. Ideal for a family looking to enjoy the fantastic lifestyle the Northern Beaches and Allambie Heights has to offer.
PLEASE VIEW ONLINE TOUR
Inspect Saturday 11.30am 12.15pm or by Appointment.
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664
* The North-East terrace with its stunning coastal outlook is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and a meal.
* The spacious landscaped backyard gives the kids plenty of room to have fun and express themselves, and would provide the perfect position for a family sized pool in the future (STCA).
* There is a covered alfresco dining and BBQ terrace, ideal for entertaining friends and family, especially on those long summer nights. It also provides a great covered play area for young children.
* This quiet community setting is a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a bike ride to the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
* An astute buyer will no doubt see the true value in a property that allows the owner to move straight in, renovate or build their dream home.
* Stroll to the local shops, primary school and express CBD transport.
* The family kitchen overlooks the terrace and backyard, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids and is the perfect hub for entertaining and family living.
* The open plan living and dining area is dual aspect and features high ceilings and large windows which frame a gorgeous outlook whilst providing abundant natural light even during the winter months.
* The accommodation comprises three bedrooms.
* The main bedroom is spacious, with a built-in wardrobe and enjoys fantastic ocean views.
* A second storey (STCA) would give the owner an opportunity to capitalise on sweeping ocean views.
* The family bathroom has separate shower and bath.
* Large laundry with storage.
* The lock-up garage has light and power, a workspace and access to under-house storage, ideal for someone wishing to pursue a hobby.
* This property has all the hallmarks of a wonderful investment, with the added benefit of being able to add real value in the future.
Please call David Webber 0406 993 664 for further details.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.