Ray White Allambie Heights
Sold by David Webber 0406 993 664
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Northern Rear Aspect
Set high and well back from the road, in a magnificently private setting, this bright and spacious family home enjoys panoramas encompassing some of Sydneys most famous icons. Well maintained, this two storey home is a family and entertainers dream, providing fantastic access to the beaches and local amenities.
* With a sensational near level North- facing block of approx. 820sqm, this property has plenty of room for a pool, while still leaving a great garden for family and friends to enjoy.
* Inside there is scope for simple change with gorgeous wooden flooring beneath the carpet.
* The accommodation comprises 4/5 bedrooms. The upper floor has 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins. Sanctuary from family life can be found in the spacious parental retreat, which has an en-suite, built-ins, and enough room for a lounge and dressers. The master suite also enjoys a balcony with sweeping views over Allambie Heights to the City and around to Manly. The perfect place to relax and enjoy a Sunday morning.
* A further spacious bedroom on the lower level can be used as accommodation or a home office/study.
* The family bathroom has separate shower and bath, while on the lower level the family laundry also has a shower and WC.
* Awash with natural light the spacious family room flows out onto an alfresco dining terrace and private gardens enjoying a northern aspect.
* The family kitchen offers the perfect hub for entertaining and family living. It has plenty of storage, bench space and a convenient breakfast bar.
* Great for entertaining, the spacious lounge and dining rooms provide an alternative living area from the family room.
* This brick home has plenty of storage inside and out.
* Outside, a long driveway leads to a double lock-up garage with light and power. There is also an area for a boat or caravan.
* Close to Allambie Heights village shops & restaurants, express buses to the CBD, schools and childcare.
CALL DAVID WEBBER 0406 993 664
- Central Heating
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.