Ray White Allambie Heights
Sold by David Webber 0406 993 664
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
How many times in real estate have you heard it said, Location, Location, Location?, well this property has that and more. Positioned on a level and substantial 730sqm block in one of the area's premier locations, this property offers a golden opportunity for you to realise your dream home. This lovely cottage is literally brimming with possibilities, ideal for a family looking to enjoy the fantastic lifestyle the Northern Beaches and Allambie Heights has to offer. Just a short stroll from Allambie Heights village shops and restaurants, express buses to the CBD, schools, childcare and Manly Dam reserve is on your doorstep.
An astute buyer will no doubt see the true value in a property that allows the owner to move straight in, renovate or build their dream home.
VIEW SATURDAY 11.00AM-11.45AM OR BY APPOINTMENT 7 DAYS A WEEK.
* Set in a sought after no-through traffic cul-de-sac, this home is ideal for a family lifestyle focused on relaxed in/outdoor living.
* Turn the years back to when kids felt safe riding bikes out the front of the house, or going to a friend's house down the road for a coffee and a chat did not require waiting for the traffic to pass. Well, this location is just such a place.
* This quiet community setting is a short distance to the white sands of the beach and a stroll or bike ride to the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
and#8232;* The spacious, private backyard gives the kids plenty of room to have fun and express themselves, and would provide the perfect position for a family sized pool in the future (STCA).
* The property's aspect allows for outdoor entertaining and family areas to be utilised all year round. Further, there are no neighbours overlooking the backyard offering the ultimate in privacy.
* Outside, the front terrace offers views to Manly's Eastern Hill, while the rear of the property has views down through The Heads. STCA a second storey would give you views down to Manly.
* This floorplan, while ripe for renovation, is still tidy and well maintained- a solid foundation for an inspired refurbishment.
* A second storey (STCA) would give the owner an opportunity to capitalise on this sought-after location.
* Natural light fills the lounge which features a large picture window overlooking the fron terrace and gardens.
* There is a generous separate dining room leading to the kitchen.
*Currently the accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both large doubles, and features a bathroom and laundry.
* An open plan kitchen-dining area overlooks the backyard.
* All this just moments from the Allambie Heights village shops and restaurants, express buses to the CBD, schools and childcare.
Please call David Webber 9975 1333 for more information or to view this property.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
730m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.