Perfect Beach side Position!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
View Wednesday 12:10pm - 12:40pm Saturday 1:30 pm - 2:00pm
Located on the corner of Banksia St and Griffin Rd this unit block is set back from the street protected by mature leafy trees, only a short stroll to Dee Why Point and Dee Why Strand.
Situated on the first floor/ground floor, (only 7 steps), this spacious 2 bed apartment offers a generous living space that opens up to a sizeable East facing balcony. Newly renovated kitchen with all the mod cons, gas stove top and dishwasher will make entertaining that much easier. Filled with natural light, the two bedrooms are not only roomie in size they boast large built ins.
Situated in one of Dee Why's most desirable streets, this renovated beach-side pad has all the boxes ticked:
- Fully renovated state of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench-tops
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generously appointed double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and as new plantation shutters
- Large combined lounge and dining room with as new roller blinds
- Internal laundry with ample storage
- Private tiled balcony
- Located on the 1st floor of a small well maintained block of 15
- Lock up garage with additional mezzanine storage
Just a 3 min walk to the golden sands of Dee Why Beach and cafe strip. This one won't last so be quick.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.