Ray White Allambie Heights
Sunshine & Views!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cool sea breezes and ocean views on the horizon give this apartment that extra zing that only the best positions in Dee Why offer. A sunlit northeast aspect illuminates the fresh presentation with high gloss imported tiling; plush carpets and new painting all inviting a relaxed beach side lifestyle.
- Spacious living and dining room accesses the private balcony
- Desirable north-easterly aspect admits floods of sunshine
- Elevated position reveals long reef golf course and ocean views
- Galley style electric kitchen with quality Tasmanian Oak cabinetry
- Neat original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Well sized bedrooms with built ins; the main capturing the view
- Well maintained building with in ground pool and leafy grounds
- Internal laundry, covered car parking plus separate storage cage
- Plenty of visitor car parking!
The Crescent is a much sought after enclave in Dee Why with a wide, quiet street and easy access to the Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, express city transport and the beach with its restaurant dotted promenade a simply wonderful combination of life-style enhancements to a fantastic apartment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.