Sold By Ken Snell 0400-620-000
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Superbly situated in the area's most sought-after pocket between Dee Why main and the beach, this neat and tidy unit has 2 large bedrooms, main with a built-in.
A combined lounge/dining, internal laundry and a single carport. This small block adjoins a park.
- Enjoy open plan living and dining area
- Generous living space opens to balcony
- Perfect for now, and offers scope to update and add value
- Straight level walk to Dee Why Beach, moments from shops and transport
- Functional full bathroom with separate toilet
- Currently rented for $410/wk
Strata Fees -$406 p/q
Council Rates -$237 p/q
Water Rates -$135 p/q
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Carport And Internal Laundry
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.