Sold by Ken Snell & Brendon Noyen - 0400-620-000
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This superb ground floor 2 bedroom unit has a 33 sqm deck that flows to a private grassed area, perfect for the dogs or kids to play. The large deck flows from the lounge room & main bedroom, it is bright & sunny and a massive size to entertain on, with great views of the district & the sweep of ocean to Long-reef headland. Only 18 months new in a boutique block of 21 units, with modern appliances & amenities.
Modern kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops, main bathroom with freestanding bath, and large ensuite. Security parking, with intercom & lift access, situated a quiet easy stroll to Narrabeen lake, beach, schools, shops & transport, what more could you ask for !!!!
- Positioned within an 18 month old building with lift access
- Large east facing entertaining balcony with water and gas outlets
- Exclusive private use of grassed area
- Pet friendly
- Security building complete with intercom and elevator
- Under building secure parking with internal access and visitor car parks
- The spacious bedrooms separate to each other
- Gorgeous kitchen with Caesarstone tops and Blanco appliances
- Both bathrooms are state of the art
- The lounge/dining room opens out to a private covered balcony
- Separate internal laundry
- Easily accessible to public transport
All this perfectly positioned between the Narrabeen beach and lagoon, plus easy walking distance to shops and entertainment.
Levies $603.65/qrt,Council $208.50/qtr, Water $163.15/qtr
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.